Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Prince of Persia


Well, it's been announced, I'm working on an anthology graphic novel based on next summer's fantasy action blockbuster Prince of Persia.

The 120-page book is written the by the original video game's designer, Jordan Mechner (it blows me away that 20 years on he's still so closely involved) and include six prequel stories set in the world of the game/film. The other artists are Niko Henrichon, Bernard Chang, David Lopez, Tommy Lee Edwards, and Tom Fowler, all wrapped up in a cover by Todd McFarlane. The book will be out in April 2010 from the Disney Press imprint, as part of a line of graphic novels from Disney. For more information come see me, Mechner, McFarlane, and several of the other artists at the Disney panel, Friday at 11:30 at the San Diego Comic Con.

I think its gonna be a great book, a lot different than the usual movie tie-ins.

Here's a small taste of my story, but this is all I'm gonna post for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment