Saturday, May 10, 2008

Calgary Expo Charity Piece

A couple of weeks ago I was invited as a guest to the Calgary Expo, which is as nice a comics show as I've ever been to in North America. Huge thanks to the organizers, Kandrix Foong and Laurie B, for inviting me and showing me and all the guests remarkable hospitality.

In return for being brought to the show, I contributed a piece of new artwork to the 2008 Expo Art Book, featuring art by all the guests and sales of which help support the Boys and Girls Club of Calgary. The original art was also auctioned off to benefit the charity.

The book had a "Western" theme, and I noticed that most artists contributed a drawing of some sexy cowgirl, so I decided I wanted to do something different.

I did a sexy Native American girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment