Monday, September 14, 2009

Batman and Robin #7 First Look


UPDATE: SORRY - HAD TO REMOVE THE PAGE



Here's a page from my upcoming Batman & Robin story. I'm not going to show too much on this blog, because obviously we want you to buy it, but I'll ration out a few bits and bobs as we go...


IMAGE REMOVED



Now, here's what I need you to do. This Wednesday, September 16, the solicitation for Batman & Robin #7 is in the new Previews catalogue (for those of you unfamiliar with the comic book direct market system, Previews is the distributor catalogue that all comic book retail stores use to order stock). I need you to go in to your local comic shop and talk to the people who work there, and tell them that you're really looking forward to this, and if you really want to be bold, suggest that they should probably order a few extra copies to be safe. I feel like, as a guy who hasn't done a whole lot of big mainstream superhero work, I'm the dark horse in this race and I need all the help that I can get, and it would be great if advance word-of-mouth could help make a little jump in sales. Thanks for your help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment