Saturday, May 30, 2009

More than a Woman

If there's one movie that I really want to watch right now, that will be Night at the Museum 2.
Mum has planned to watch the movie at night.
Since school holidays have just started, she decided to bring along my annoyinglittle cousins.
Blerghhh ;\
Such a nuisance.
I hope this time, they will shut their mouth and not to ask the '1001 WHY Questions'.


I'm so excited about the movie because of one particular reason.




The Jonas Brothers will be in the movie.

I mean, not as in they act in the movie, they're the voice of the 3 cute little cherubs.



That's so cute and funny! I totally love the part when they sing that Titanic song!
And Joe's rap in 'More than a Woman', originally written for The Bee Gees.



They totally made my day!

I them!


:))

No comments:

Post a Comment