Monday, May 25, 2009

No more Ice Cream

If you think that I'm sad, depressed or whatever about yesterday's race in Monaco, well you are wrong.
Yes J, you are absolutefreakingly WRONG!
Hello, who cares if he lost that 2nd place to Barichello?!?
He did that because, well you know, it was Barichello's birthday weekend.
Kimi gave that 2nd place as his birthday present.
I told Kimi to get him a HUGE teddy bear or something, but Kimi cakap,

'Apa barang bagi teddy bear!'

Ok fine. Malas nak gaduh gaduh. So ended up with Barichello in the 2nd place.
On second thought, Kimi is such a sweet guy. Awww...terharu okay?

I think I'm in .
No, I think I already am.
And always be.
Haha, ok ni dah out of topic.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Anyway, about the race.
Well, I'm very proud of Kimi and Massa.
Finally, I could watch Kimi on podium and the press conference after a longggg time.
He was 3rd, Ferrari's first podium of the season and Massa in 4th place. They did an amazing job throughout the whole weekend.

Seriously, I've never thought they could do well in Monaco but they have proved me wrong. Ok, my bad. But hey, I always have the faith in them. No matter what happens!
Brawn GP dominated the race with a 1-2 finish and Jenson Button has now won 5 out of 6 races. Impressive!

Ohh lupa,

'Happy Belated Birthday Barichello!'
:)))
*sings Happy Birthday*




No comments:

Post a Comment